The Level 7 CIPD qualification will emphasise your strategic thinking and handling of complex people management and business decisions. You will be able to develop the latest specialisms essential for your organisation to thrive in an ever-changing environment. Specialist modules include Strategic Employment Relations and Strategic Reward Management.
When you complete your qualification, you’ll be awarded CIPD Associate Membership, and the designation “Assoc CIPD” after your name. You may also be able to apply for Chartered Member or Chartered Fellow, depending on your experience. This would recognise your ability to work strategically, handle complexity and influence business practices.
Each module in the Advanced Diploma is clearly linked to the CIPD Profession Map, which defines the international standard for the HR profession – so you can be sure what you learn with us will create real impact in your work and career.
CIPD Level 7 Modules
- 7HRC Human Resource Management in Context
- 7LMP Leading, Managing and Developing People
- 7SBL Developing Skills for Business Leadership
- 7IBI Investigating a Business Issue from a Human Resources Perspective
- 7ODD Organisation Design and Organisation Development
- 7LMD Leadership and Management Development
- 7RTM Resourcing and Talent Management
- 7PFM Performance Management
- 7RWM Reward Management
- 7MER Managing Employment Relations
- 7ELW Employment Law
- 7EEG Employee Engagement
- 7LTD Learning and Talent Development
- DDE Designing, Delivering and Evaluating Learning and Development Provision
- 7KML Knowledge Management and Organisational Learning
- 7ICM Understanding and Implementing Coaching and Mentoring
- 7LD01 Organisational Design and Development