Allow our team of experts to craft an entirely original, plagiarism-free, and high-quality paper for you. Accessing our exceptional work is a straightforward process:
- Navigate to our order page.
- Complete the necessary information.
- Upload your assessment brief.
- Create a user account.
- Proceed with the payment.
- Receive your meticulously crafted paper.
The Level 7 CIPD qualification will emphasise your strategic thinking and handling of complex people management and business decisions. You will be able to develop the latest specialisms essential for your organisation to thrive in an ever-changing environment. Specialist modules include Strategic Employment Relations and Strategic Reward Management.
When you complete your qualification, you’ll be awarded CIPD Associate Membership, and the designation “Assoc CIPD” after your name. You may also be able to apply for Chartered Member or Chartered Fellow, depending on your experience. This would recognise your ability to work strategically, handle complexity and influence business practices.
Each module in the Advanced Diploma is clearly linked to the CIPD Profession Map, which defines the international standard for the HR profession – so you can be sure what you learn with us will create real impact in your work and career.
|7CO01 Work and working lives in a changing business environment||7||15|
|7CO02 People management and development strategies for performance||7||15|
|7CO03 Personal effectiveness, ethics and business acumen||7||15|
|7co04 Business Research in People Practice||7||15|
Plus three Specialist Units
|7LD01 Organisational Design and Development||7||15|
|7LD02 Leadership and management development in context||7||15|
|7LD03 Designing learning to improve performance||7||15|
Plus one additional Specialist Unit to choose from a variety of options
|7OS01 Advanced employment law in practice||7||15|
|7OS03 Technology Enhanced Learning||7||15|
|7OS04 Advanced diversity and inclusion||7||15|
|7OS05 Managing people in an international context||7||15|
|7OS06 WELL-BEING AT WORK||7||15|
Other CIPD Level 7 Modules
- 7HRC Human Resource Management in Context
- 7LMP Leading, Managing and Developing People
- 7SBL Developing Skills for Business Leadership
- 7IBI Investigating a Business Issue from a Human Resources Perspective
- 7ODD Organisation Design and Organisation Development
- 7LMD Leadership and Management Development
- 7RTM Resourcing and Talent Management
- 7PFM Performance Management
- 7RWM Reward Management
- 7MER Managing Employment Relations
- 7ELW Employment Law
- 7EEG Employee Engagement
- 7LTD Learning and Talent Development
- DDE Designing, Delivering and Evaluating Learning and Development Provision
- 7KML Knowledge Management and Organisational Learning
- 7ICM Understanding and Implementing Coaching and Mentoring
- 7HR01 Strategic employment relations
- 7HR02 Resource and Talent Management to Sustain Success
- 7HR03 Strategic Reward Management Introduction
- 7HR03 Assignment Example
- 7os06 Assignment Example