The 7HRC Human Resource Management in Context is a unit in CIPD Level 7 that helps HRM and professionals practically work within complex and changing organisational and related conditions. Students will learn how to develop and put in place innovative and strategic human resource solutions that improve organisational performance by using self-reflection, critical analysis, and problem-solving techniques.
What is the Purpose and Aim of 7HRC Human Resource Management in Context?
This unit aims to enable the learner to understand the internal and external contexts principal of modern organisations and companies. This principle may include business and organisational context that direct how managers, HR professionals, and employees interact in various fields, adjustment, and uncertainty.
This unit also describes how leading organisations, businesses and companies react to dynamic and ever-changing environmental contexts.
Additionally, this unit elaborate how leaders and management in various organisations, HR managers and professionals, and workers entrusted with Human Resource responsibilities need to admit and concede that leaders and managers alone do not impact organisations and Human Resource settlement.
To understand that they are determined by external and internal forces that are past the managers’ instant control.
Students will acknowledge that managers and HR professionals in different organisations have both chances and choices when making Human Resources and organisations decisions and encounter different limits on their line of work. Hence, this unit’s main aim is to understand the involvement of Human Resource Experts and show opportunities for practical learning and continued growth of a professional.
Who is Suited for this Module?
This unit is suitable for persons with the following responsibilities:
- For example, in HR decision-making within an organisation, regardless of the rank, you are qualified to enrol for this unit.
- In case you are Human Resource Expert team or Human Resource functional management task and what to change to improve profession and career as a whole. Please enrol on this module.
- Suppose you have responsibilities in the Human Resource functions and role within an organisation and have no specific functions. In that case, this unit will help you improve your skills and your knowledge in line with Human Resources.
- Suppose you are an individualistic Human Resource consultant who handles different organisations and helps them meet their goals. In that case, we recommend you take this unit to widen your knowledge and skills in HR.
- If you are taking a career in Human Resources and want to achieve CIPD membership, then this unit could help you achieve your dreams. So please complete this unit to get to the CIPD membership club.
What are the Learning Outcomes?
Learners will be able to analyse, understand as well as evaluate:
- How organisations and their principal environments can thrive without hardship
- How the Human resource manager and professionals work in business and managerial environments
- How organisations and their Human Resource strategies are developed in response to internal and external environmental and working factors.
- The competitive environment of organisations and how organisational leader and their HR department respond to them
- Internal forces, globalisation and how they impact Human Resource strategies and Human Resource practices.
- How legal regulations influence the Human Resource strategies and practices of organisations
What is the Assessment Criteria?
Students of 7HRC Human Resource Management in Context are tested through a range of methods to guarantee that all the learning outcomes and assessment criteria meet to enlighten the student knowledge. Additionally, this assessment lets learners clearly understand the concepts and their capacity to bridge theory to practice and communicate clearly in the Human Resource field at the correct rank.
For the leaner to qualify for 7 HRC, all the learning outcomes must be assessed by summative assessment. This assessment includes the following:
- Preparative and formative assessment for the un-seen assessment
- Unseen and a 3-hour time-constrained assessment under the controlled conditions
This unit is one of CIPD Level 7 Advanced qualifications, and when you complete this unit, you will have gained necessary working experience over the past year of doing your CIPD levels. Lastly, you stand a chance to join CIPD Chartered Member club.