What is a CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma?
The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) offers a wide range of HR qualifications, including the CIPD Level 5 Diploma in People Management. Comparatively, it is the equivalent of an undergraduate degree.
This course is right for you if you have HR experience and want to take the next step in your career or if you already have a CIPD Foundation qualification.
You can be confident that everything you learn in this course is relevant and up-to-date and that it will help you make a real impact at work. In addition, each module is aligned with the CIPD Profession Map, which sets the global standard for HR professionals.
Benefits of CIPD Level 5 qualifications in human resources?
CIPD Level 5 Diplomas demonstrate the broad range of skills required for mid-level HR roles such as Human Resources Manager, Human Resources Advisor, and Human Resources Business Partner.
As a result, you’ll explore a broad range of HR models and practices, including recruitment, talent management, and employment law, as well as gain a better understanding of the external factors that may have an impact on HR activities. Additionally, you will acquire the ability to solve problems analytically.
After completing the Associate Diploma, you can apply to become an Associate Member of CIPD and continue your studies with the Advanced Diploma.
CIPD Level 5 for HR
There are two types of Level 5 Associate Diplomas. Even though it is explicitly focused on HR, it selects optional units that help it remain centred on HR. In addition, you’ll study diversity, inclusion, wellbeing, and global people management.
You get much more than a degree when you complete your CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma in People Practice with us. To ensure you develop skills that have a real impact on your career, we’ll support you every step of the way.
Candidates are required to successfully complete a total of 7 units.
|Code||Unit Title||Level||Credit Value||Exemptions|
|5C001 Organisational Performance and Culture in Practice||5||7||None|
|5CO02 Evidence Based Practice||5||6||None|
|5CO03 Professional behaviours and valuing people||5||5||None|
Plus three Specialist Units
|5HR01 Employment relationship management||5||6||5DER or 5CER|
|5HR02 Talent management and workforce planning||5||6||5RST or 5RTP|
|5HR03 Reward for performance and contribution||5||6||5RMT or 5RWM|
Plus one Additional Specialist Unit from a variety of options
|5OS01 Specialist employment law||5||6||5EML or 5ELW|
|5OS02 Advances in digital learning and development||5||6||5DBS|
|5OS03 Learning and development essentials||5||6||None|
|5OS04 People management in an international context||5||6||None|
|5OS05 Diversity and inclusion||5||6||None|
|5OS06 Leadership and management development||5||6||None|
|5OS07 Well-being at work||5||6||None|
Below is a list of the other cipd level 5 diploma units you will work on:
- Developing professional practice (5DVP)
- Business issues and the contexts of human resources (5CHR)
- Using the information in human resources (5UIN)
- Managing and coordinating the HR function (5HRF)
- Resourcing and talent planning (5RST)
- Reward management (5RMT)
- Improving organisational performance (5IVP)
- Employee engagement (5ENG)
- Contemporary developments in employee relations (5DER)
- Employment law (5EML)
- Organisation design: implications of HR (5ODG)
- Organisational development: implications for HR (5ODT)
- HR service delivery (5SDL)
- Using Facilitation Skills (5UFS)
- Contemporary Developments in Human Resource Development (5HRD)
- Developing and Using Consultancy Skills (5CNS)
- 5CO01 Assignment Guideline Task Two
- 5CO01 Assignment Guideline Task One
- 5CO03 Professional Behaviours and Valuing People Task One Guideline
- 5CO03 Assignment Example
- 5LD02 LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT DESIGN TO CREATE VALUE
- 5LD01 Supporting Self-Directed and Social Learning