Allow our team of experts to craft an entirely original, plagiarism-free, and high-quality paper for you. Accessing our exceptional work is a straightforward process:
- Navigate to our order page.
- Complete the necessary information.
- Upload your assessment brief.
- Create a user account.
- Proceed with the payment.
- Receive your meticulously crafted paper.
A company’s relationship with its employees is the foundation upon which all HR management activities are built. It’s used to make sure all interactions with employees are productive so its objectives can be met. Social interactions are a part of it as well as legal, psychological, and economic ones.
What is the Aim and Purpose of 7MER Managing Employment Relations?
After completing the module, learning outcomes include a thorough understanding of various employment relations and debates on a national and international level. It’s critical to have a thorough understanding from both a theoretical and practical standpoint.
Some many theories and perspectives compete in managing employment relations. This module will help students understand, analyze, compare, and evaluate all of them.
The module’s students will have the chance to apply what they’ve learned in terms of knowledge, activities, and behavioural competencies in various settings, from small to large, private to public, local to multinational.
In this course, students will learn how to evaluate and review various stakeholders in employment relations and the processes and structures required to manage employment relations smoothly.
They will evaluate contextual changes and the organization’s performance once they’ve completed the module. From a managerial point of view, this is done to provide managers with insights on how to create and implement effective policies and procedures for employment relations.
The module is designed to help students think critically about theory and practice from an ethical and professional standpoint, opening doors for future growth and learning.
Who is Suited for this Module?
This course is designed for people who have an interest or responsibility in any of the following areas:
- Decisions about human resources (HR) are made at all levels of an organization, whether operational, tactical, or strategic.
- Human resources (HR) functional managers who want to advance their careers
- Human resources functions and activities in a business without a dedicated HR department
- Organizational consulting to assist with achieving objectives. They can be self-employed or working people.
- Goals for the HR profession and CIPD membership
What are the expected results of this course?
Students should be able to understand, analyze, and evaluate the following concepts after completing this module.
- The various employment relations theories and viewpoints
- Influence on employment relations climates of the local, national, and global context
- A variety of roles and responsibilities are held by various parties in the employment relationship’s control and management.
- Importance of employment relations processes at the organizational level in assisting with the performance and implementation of organization-policies
- In areas such as redundancy, discipline, grievance, and dismissal, employment relations procedures are critical in mitigating risk.
- Integrating the workplace impacts practice, policy, and organizational outcomes such as employee commitment and productivity.
What is the criterion for evaluation?
There are various assessment methods used in this module to ensure that all of the learning outcomes are evaluated in a way that benefits the learner’s experience. For example, learners can demonstrate mastery of concepts and the ability to link theory with practice and communicate clearly in HR by designing the assessment in this manner.
The following will be used to evaluate students:
- Preparation for the hidden assessment through formative and preparatory assessment
- Evaluation under controlled circumstances with a 3-hour time limit and no one else present.
Get detailed information on: