When the Privacy Becomes Applicable to You
When we Collect Your Information
Your information is collected using different methods, including:
- Direct interactions;
- When you come to our site,
- When you send us an email, please be as detailed as possible.
- When you place an order for services,
- When you leave feedbacks and opinions on our website or in our forums and communities, we respect your privacy.
- When you call us.
- When you use any of our affiliates’, websites’, subsidiaries’, or partners’ websites or any of the services we provide.
What information do we collect?
We gather both Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and Non-Personally Identifiable Information (Non-PII) when you interact with us. Personally, Identifiable Information includes; your name, phone number, email address and country of residence. Non-Personally Identifiable Information includes; browsers data, your IP address, the geographical location of your mobile phone, the time you were on our website, the total number of pages you accessed, and the links you viewed.
Why Do We Collect Information from You?
- To assist us in the administration of our services
- For security reasons, users’ identities must be verified.
- To give users tailored features and access.
- To keep you informed about any changes to our system
- To keep you informed about any deals that may be available.
- To keep in touch with you
- To inform you about any special offers
- To prepare your assignment document per the requirements of your country.
- Carry out market research.
We are vehemently opposed to the business of selling our users’ personal information to third parties; any information shared with a third party is only done with your consent or if it is required by law. The parties with which we may share your information are listed below:
- Our marketing and promotional teams.
- Our subsidiaries, websites, and affiliates.
- Subcontractors for the fulfilment of contracts entered into with you or them.
- With third-party vendors that provide us with a variety of services.
- With other third parties if you have provided your permission.
No one under the age of 18 is allowed to use our services. We do not deliberately collect personal identifying information on minors under the age of 18. If we learn that a kid under 18 has supplied us with personal information, we remove it from our systems right away. If you are a parent or guardian and believe your child has supplied us with personally identifiable information, please feel free to contact us to take the appropriate steps.
When you interact with our website, our server sends tiny data bits to your device called cookies. As a result, the cookies enable our server to identify your browser the next time you visit our site. We utilize cookies, local storage objects, and similar technologies like tracking pixels and web beacons to collect demographic data, track user movements, and analyze trends. We use these files for payment methods to remember log-in actions for future authentication. It is possible to regulate it on a per-browsing basis. It may be done at any moment by avoiding cookies on the computer.
- The right to information
- The right to view your data
- The right to have your data correctly recorded
- The right to limit how data is processed
- The ability to access and reuse personal data across services.
- The ability to revoke consent
- The right to make a complaint
- The right to reject how your data is used, processed, stored, or shared.
Storage and Security of Your Data
We respect your trust in entrusting us with your Personal Information; thus, we strive to secure it using commercially reasonable measures. However, keep in mind that no Internet transmission or technique of electronic storage is completely safe and dependable, and we cannot guarantee its total security. We will, however, always ensure that your data is secured during transmission and storage.
Don’t hesitate to contact Help CIPD Assignment if you have any queries about this or any other topic.