Allow our team of experts to craft an entirely original, plagiarism-free, and high-quality paper for you. Accessing our exceptional work is a straightforward process:
- Navigate to our order page.
- Complete the necessary information.
- Upload your assessment brief.
- Create a user account.
- Proceed with the payment.
- Receive your meticulously crafted paper.
7IBI Investigating a Business Issue from a Human Resources Perspective is a Level 7 CIPD unit. It provides an opportunity for students to show their ability to check and investigate a live, complex business issue from an HR perspective. Additionally, it allows the student to identify the task within the body of contemporary knowledge, collect and analyse data, come up with supportable conclusions, and make practical and actionable recommendations for change and develop or enhance current practice.
The usage of the nature of the report needs a critical evaluative approach, empirical investigating and analysis with a combination of academic research as well as business report writing skills. In addition, it needs deliberation on the implications for professional practice from a legal, professional and continuous professional development point of view.
Who is Suitable for this Module?
- Those who are qualified for this CIPD unit include the following:
- Those who have responsibilities for Human Resource decision making in an organisation at a strategic, tactical or operational level
- Are responsible for the Human Resource function in an organisation without a specialist function.
- Are either employed or contractors who support organisations to achieve their goals
- Those who have a Human Resource career as well as want to achieve CIPD professional membership
- Are Human Resource Experts in a Human Resource management role and want to enhance their career
What are Learning Outcomes?
On completion of this unit, students will be able to:
- Acknowledge and justify a business idea or any issue that is of strategic importance to the organisation
- Closely analyse and elaborate the existing literature, modern Human Resource policy and practice importance to the chosen issue.
- Compare and differentiate the relative advantage of diverse research methods and their importance to different situations.
- Start a systematic analysis of qualitative and quantitative information and give the outcomes clearly and consistently.
- Develop and present a convincing business report
- Write a reflective account of what is studied during the project and how this is applicable in the future.
What is the Assessment Criteria?
Assessment of this unit is done through various assessment methods to make sure that the student’s outcomes are met. Generally, assessment is done to pave the way for students to show their glimpse of concepts and link theory to practice.
For 7IBI Investigating a Business Issue from a Human Resources Perspective, all the learning outcomes have to be assessed by summative assessment. If the students have to achieve this unit, the assessment must include a 7000-word management research report or approved equivalent.