Allow our team of experts to craft an entirely original, plagiarism-free, and high-quality paper for you. Accessing our exceptional work is a straightforward process:
- Navigate to our order page.
- Complete the necessary information.
- Upload your assessment brief.
- Create a user account.
- Proceed with the payment.
- Receive your meticulously crafted paper.
This module addresses leadership and management development at all levels, from first-line to senior management, and draws on the established body of knowledge and theory in both leadership and management and learning and development, as well as the growing body of specialist knowledge in leadership and management development.
Purpose and aim of the module
This module focuses on developing leadership and management skills to facilitate organizational, team, and personal change and growth. Different approaches and interpretations of leadership and management concepts are recognized in various organizational contexts, including public, private, not-for-profit, large, small, national, international, and multicultural organizations.
This module addresses leadership and management development at all levels, from the first-line to senior management, and draws on the established body of knowledge and theory in leadership and management and learning and development, as well as the growing body of specialist knowledge in leadership and management development. Learners will be able to develop a critical understanding of the complexities and contested nature of leadership and management and the contextual opportunities for development through this module. In addition, it will enable students to develop a variety of personal and professional skills related to developing leadership and management strategies to facilitate organizational development and change.
The module requires learners to critically reflect on theory and practice from an ethical and professional perspective, and it offers opportunities for applied learning and continuous professional development.
This module is appropriate for those who:
- Have operational, tactical, or strategic responsibility for human resource (HR) decision making within an organization.
- Are an HR professional in a team or functional HR management role looking to advance and develop your career
- Have responsibility for the HR function and activities within an organization that does not have a specialist function.
- Are self-employed or salaried consultants who assist organizations in achieving their objectives.
- Have aspirations for a career in human resources and CIPD professional membership.
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Explain and evaluate the concepts of leadership and management and their application in an organizational, social, environmental, and multicultural context.
- Evaluate, choose, and apply a variety of approaches to identifying leadership and management development needs in various organizational contexts.
- Analyze and evaluate approaches to developing and implementing leadership and management development strategies to meet current and future organizational needs.
- Design, critically evaluate and advise on various leadership and management development interventions to put leadership and management development strategies and plans into action.
- Collaboration, ethics, and effectiveness are required to support a partnership approach to leadership and management development.
- Explain and assess the role of leadership and management development in the enhancement and development of organizational competence.
- Critically assess and evaluate approaches to leadership and management development in international and global contexts.
- Act ethically and professionally, demonstrating a commitment to leadership and management development and ongoing personal and professional development.