Allow our team of experts to craft an entirely original, plagiarism-free, and high-quality paper for you. Accessing our exceptional work is a straightforward process:
- Navigate to our order page.
- Complete the necessary information.
- Upload your assessment brief.
- Create a user account.
- Proceed with the payment.
- Receive your meticulously crafted paper.
This is a CIPD Module that focuses on equipping students with skills and knowledge to develop a critical understanding of the theory and conceptual framework of the organisation design. Additionally, it enables the development of principles and practices of the organisation growth. Both organisation development and organisation design are crucial to student’s understanding of organisations as well as how they function and how they look like in the framework of organisation theory.
What is the Purpose and Aim of this Module?
This unit(organisation design cipd) generally focuses on decisions made on the topmost organisational structures to ensure the delivery of the organisational activity. Organisation design is concerned with the modelling of an organisation to improve the effectiveness as well as enhance flexibility in the delivery of its services.
The organisation can improve their performance and make sure its target and goals are attained by breaking down departmental barriers, teamwork and collaboration, forging for improved supply efficiencies, and working towards enhancing customer management and retention.
As such, organisation design activities focus on finding the most functional structures, sections, relationships between departments, and allotment of work activities, including the definition of duties, responsibilities, and roles. Kindly note that organisation design has a direct link to performance management to ensure effective delivery of work and output is measured and managed.
In addition, this module focuses on how an organisation’s values, cultures and environment support and improved organisational performance and adaptability. It’s good to understand that organisational development is a planned and systematic approach to enabling sustained organisation performance through the involvement of its people. This may include how organisational member gets new skills, knowledge and behaviour to do things uniquely. This is seen as a part of the application of continuous enhancement strategies.
In addition, the concept of studying organisation as an organisation development strategy that may be adopted as one of the organisation change activities is described. The essence of practical application design, cultural awareness in managing outcomes of design and development strategies, development concepts, the consequences for the effective management of the organisation as well as professional practice are reflected.
With that in mind, you can now understand that this unit requires deliberation on theory and practice from a professional and ethical point of view. The reason behind this is its ability to offer opportunities for applied learning and continuous professional growth.
Who is Suitable for this Module?
This module is suitable for persons who:
- Are entrusted for Human Resource decision making at the organisation’s operational, tactical or strategic level.
- Have responsibility for HR functions within the organisation but lacks specialist skills
- Are independent or employed consultants who support organisations in attaining goals or targets
- Have an HR career and wants to fulfil their CIPD professional membership dreams
- Are HR professionals in the Human Resource functional management role and want to enhance their career.
What are the Learning Outcomes?
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- Understand the available options as per organisation structures as well as relationships.
- Analyse historical and theoretical basis of organisational design and development in value and contribution to the organisational life.
- Critically evaluate methods and procedures of organisation development and review their strategic effect.
- Understand processes and systems that need to be put in place to keep such structures and relationships.
- Understand the organisational culture, norms as well as behaviours.
- Change management strategies through the application of organisation development strategies that can support organisation design and ensure success.
- Understand the significance of the Human Resource role in advising on organisation design, development choices, and supporting their execution.
What is the Assessment Criteria?
For sure, about 50 per cent of this unit’s learning outcomes will be assessed via summative assessment. The other remaining 50 per cent will be assessed via formative assessment activities like:
- Case studies
- Time constrained test
- Integrates work-related activities
Learning institutions may use competency-based assessment to choose these assessment activities from the CIPD Assessment Bank or even great theirs that have to be approved by CIPD before use.