The term ‘CIPD Assignment Help’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to helpcipdassignment.co.uk, and the term ‘you or ‘customer’ refers to the user of our website.
Our website’s content is copyrighted, and all of the materials are solely held by helpcipdassignment.co.uk. We enable you to print the information for your personal use and non-commercial purposes. We do not allow the material of the website to be used for any commercial purposes. No one is permitted to alter or edit the material to use it for any purpose.
- All payments must be made by internet banking, PayPal, Western Union, Visa Debit/Credit Card, or Master Card. Ensure your funds are cleared before you receive your purchase; late payments may lead to delayed service.
- We are not liable for any fees imposed by your bank as a result of the transaction.
Terms of Service
- When we take an order, we make every effort to give our customers the finest available support with their writing tasks and projects. Nonetheless, we require that our services be used only as a legitimate means of gaining access to the resources needed to accomplish the work. We provide our clients with suggestions and references to assist them in writing the finest possible paper.
- The official acceptance of our terms and conditions is activated whenever you place your order.
- Our experts prepare each order according to the instructions you provide us. If you receive unsatisfactory work, you can take advantage of our limitless revision offers or request a refund.
- The pricing and delivery timeframes listed on the Agency’s website are for informational purposes only. Suppose the Customer rejects alternative pricing and/or delivery time given by the Agency due to the efforts. In that case, we will not process the order or collect payment for it, and the transaction will be regarded cancelled.
- When you sign up for helpcipdassignment.co.uk, you will receive a subscription email with information about our services, as well as promotional offers.
Information Given to Us by the Customer
- You agree that you have given, and will continue to supply, authentic, up-to-date, and adequate information about yourself and the project in a timely way as we may need. This information is required for us to provide you with the service.
- When you place an order with us, you must supply us with all applicable criteria about your order. We will offer you a price based on the information you provide on our online purchase form. If you provide additional requirements later, they will not be considered while processing your purchase. Extra Instructions are subject to availability and may incur an additional charge.
- If you have any supporting reference materials, information, or additional instructions for the Writer, please send them to us. As soon as possible via email.
- Suppose any delay or omission on your part prevents or delays the fulfilment of our duties under this Contract. In that case, we will not be liable for any expenses, charges, or damages sustained or incurred by you due to such prevention or delay, whether directly or indirectly.
- We make certain that every work is completed within the agreed-upon time limit. If we cannot, you will be contacted by email and given the option of arranging a new delivery date or receiving a refund per our “Refund Policy.”
- Suppose any act or omission by you prevents or delays the fulfilment of our duties under this Agreement. In that case, we will not be accountable for any expenses, fees, or damages sustained or incurred by you due to such prevention or delay, whether explicitly or implicitly.
Limitations of Use
- You may not duplicate, edit, distribute, reproduce, or sell any work received through us without explicit authorization. Any agreement between you and us will be terminated if any of the above conditions have been violated.
- Helpcipdassignment.co.uk exclusively provides research and reference services to its consumers. Therefore, our assignment writing service strictly prohibits all misconducts that might lead to plagiarism and copyright infringement.
- Helpcipdassignment.co.uk may also contact the consumer through SMS, email, or phone to inform them of crucial developments. As a result, if the user’s cellphone number is unreachable, the user releases us from any obligations, including damages, financial fines, and expenditures.
- To use helpcipdassignment.co.uk services, one must be 18 years or older. If you are under the age of 18 years, you may use our services only with the permission of your parent or legal guardian.
- The most recent ones will supersede all prior agreements between us and the student.
- If any of the terms and conditions are not appropriately followed by the user, helpcipdassignment.co.uk has the right to terminate the user’s license.
Revision and Refund Policy
Refer to our Refund Policy
Suppose a disagreement arises out of or in connection with these terms or any contract between you and us. In that case, you undertake first to try to resolve the matter through mediation with us in good faith before proceeding to arbitration or litigation.
Helpcipdassignment.co.uk has the right to cancel the service agreement in its entirety or part at any moment.
We are not responsible for any violation of our contractual obligations caused by events beyond our reasonable control, such as staff strikes, network latency, or third-party email misdirection.