Allow our team of experts to craft an entirely original, plagiarism-free, and high-quality paper for you. Accessing our exceptional work is a straightforward process:
- Navigate to our order page.
- Complete the necessary information.
- Upload your assessment brief.
- Create a user account.
- Proceed with the payment.
- Receive your meticulously crafted paper.
Students studying CIPD Level 5 must take an HR topic within an industry as part of the coursework. Students should conduct research during this unit, evaluating the different sources of research materials to enhance their understanding of the topic. Thus, CIPD level 5 courses will enhance learners’ understanding of using the skills and knowledge. Furthermore, the assessment allows learners to take a look at relevant sources of information. Then, form conclusions to support an improvement in the HR issue facing the company.
Structure of the document
Each learner must create a document that explains the key elements of the research, with specific subheadings that demonstrate that the learner has covered all requirements in the research. Learning how to communicate information gained from conducting research is important to ensure the learners reach their goals. This means that the learners should use the tutor’s outline as a guide as they conduct their research, and this should be done from the standpoint of structure.
The main structure in the research should have the following.
Typically, the instructor provides the information required for the cover page, such as a student’s name, the instructor’s name, the number of words in the document, and many other details. However, the most crucial factor students should consider is the research topic, which they should develop well. There should be no vagueness in the research title, nor should it be too short or complicated. Topics are used to inform the audience of what the research focuses on. Your title should be in the form of well-stated statements or the form of a question. An example of what a well-developed research title would be like is shown below;
- An evaluation of the significance of learning and development in promoting workers’ performance at ABC organization
- Assessing recruitment and selection methods in the healthcare industry for hiring suitable candidates
- An analysis of how absence and turnover data can influence employee well-being within the company, the case of XYZ Company
The summary of the report’s main points, including the purpose, methods, findings, conclusions, and recommendations, comprise the abstract/executive summary. Having a clear understanding of what the researcher has done is essential to helping executives make better decisions about the research issue.
The content page identifies the main topics and subtopics of the research. From the content page, research audiences can find the information quickly and easily.
The research introduction explains the topic and context of the research by introducing the researcher’s findings. It should be a subtopic in the introduction part of the assessment to describe the research objective and the identification of stakeholders.
Second is the literature review, in which the researcher identifies secondary sources to learn what has already been written about the topic.
Criticism of literature review; this helps distinguish between secondary sources in the literature review by pointing out common and uncommon research methods. This topic’s first subheading should explain why the source of research is significant to the study. The second subheading identifies the advantages and disadvantages of the research methods used. Finally, the third subheading focuses on using the research findings to benefit the enterprise or industry under study.
Presentation of results; based on the review and critique of the method used, the learner should present the results visually in line graphs, bar graphs, or pie graphs.
Finally, the conclusion and recommendations summarize the research findings and suggest improvements based on the findings.
Citations; this provides the sources that assisted with the completion of the research. The sources must be reliable, credible, and up-to-date. The CIPD has approved the Harvard referencing format for these documents.
It is expected that after the course is completed, the audience or readers will be able to assess the research that the learners have conducted at this level of education. Consequently, you should present the research document compellingly to attract the audiences’ attention. Hence, the information presented must convince the readers that all research components have been fully developed to support the improvement of the research topic.
After completing the assessment, learners should;
- Acquire an understanding of business research problems. Also, explain why you chose the research topic
- Possess the ability to identify secondary sources of information to assist in evaluating the possible solutions to the issues
- Justify the importance of the research topic
- Be able to develop and support clear research objectives
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of the various sources reviewed to justify why the issue needs to be examined
- Analyze information sources designed to investigate the research topic and draw conclusions.
- Formulate a business report using both narrative and diagrammatic format to present information.
As a result of the assessment, learners should have met the course outline’s criteria. In addition, it helps to ensure that all information necessary is well presented and that concepts and ideas to enhance a good understanding of the topic are well presented.